Date: 21.04.2021 (no more places available) or 28.04.2021 (still available)
Time: 14:00 - 15:30 CET
Duration: 90 min.
Improving the coolant workflow and spindle protection saves you cost and increases your returns. A well-designed coolant workflow takes all components of the pressure side into consideration and ensures a stable and robust rotating union and coolant function. Beyond the coolant workflow there are many more opportunities and features to protect the spindle and your machine productivity. Join our 90-minutes seminar to receive news on innovations in rotating unions and spindles from three industry experts.
- Coolant workflow components & requirements
- Set-Up and alignment of components
- Influence of components on rotating union and coolant function
- Importance of preventing coolant ingress into spindle
- Rotating union innovations to protect spindle productivity
- Spindle innovations to protect machine productivity
Jürgen Maier, Product Manager Tool Machines & Automotive, Deublin GmbH
Expert for Rotating Unions
Jens Hofmann, International Sales, WEISS Spindeltechnologie GmbH
Expert for spindles
Elias Andras, Managing Director, Spinex Kft.
Expert for spindle service