Date: 20.01.2020 (fully booked) or 27.01.2020 (still available)
Time: 14:00 - 15:30 CET
Duration: 90 min.
Improving the life time of your rotating unions saves you cost and increases your returns. When aiming at longer life times, one needs to assess and evaluate the complete coolant system.
This system approach goes beyond the rotating union and includes many other aspects from machining process, machine/spindle design, to coolant quality and filtration systems.
Join our 90-minutes seminar and receive insights, experience, and recommendations on the rotating union, the filtration system, and the whole coolant system from two industry experts.
- Key factors that determine the lifetime of rotating unions
- Wear parts of rotating unions
- Function of a mechanical seal
- Field data analysis with failure modes
- Filtration recommendations for rotating unions
- Coolant filtration
- Reasons for coolant filtration
- Filtration requirements
- Selection of the correct filtration system
Jürgen Maier, Product Manager Tool Machines & Automotive, Deublin GmbH
Expert in Rotating Unions
Karsten Werneke, Business Development Manager, technotrans SE
Expert in Filtration Technology